Saturday, October 16, 2010

Get your pumpkin patch on!




Just recently we made a trip to a local REAL pumpkin patch with some friends. You know me, I love me some fall so I think I was more excited than most of the kids! We met two other friends with their kids there. Adam didn't have to work like the other husbands so we had him tag along with us to be a extra set of hands.

It was SO fun. They had a petting zoo, hayride, corn maze, and the kids even got to pick out their own pumpkins to take home. I just loved seeing how much fun Kolton was having with his best friends, and how much of a big boy he is. It still boggles my mind how fast he's growing up! The weather was perfect for the day too! After all the awesome pumpkin patch activities we walked to the country store they had on the "farm" and ate some ice cream. I got the pumpkin soft serve and it was DIVINE! We were in such a great company, and had such a great day.



And of course Emma was there with her best friend Avery. I ADORE seeing these girls together. I just know they're going to be best friends!
Isn't this the cutest picture ever? It looks like Emma is telling Avery a secret and Avery is saying "Whaaat?" Ha! I love it!

We had such a great day, and we're already planning our next pumpkin patch trip!

No comments: