Saturday, October 16, 2010

Are they twins?

I couldn't tell you how many times I've been asked if the kids are twins. I swear, probably atleast 2 times EVERYTIME we go out. In the store, while they're in the stroller.. heck we'll be in the Starbucks drive thru and they'll ask if they are twins. It use to be where people who knew they weren't twins -like friends and family- would even think it's hilarious, but now THEY even say they look like twins. I get it though, especially the older Emma gets.. they do look ALOT alike. Like in this picture..


and the other day while I was waiting for friends to show up for our lunch date I sent this picture to my husband and he responded with "They look like twins in that picture." Ha!



Many of my close friends know that we were originally pregnant with twins with Kolton. Adam and I just can't help but think of the irony that is of our situation. About a year later we have Emma who is a spitting image of Kolton. From looks to personality. I believe everything happens for a reason, and in my book they might as well be twins.. I was just given a year break before the REAL chaos began, ha!

I tell you what though, they are two peas in a pod..

No comments: