Monday, September 13, 2010

Labor Day Weekend.

For Labor Day weekend my sister and her family came to visit us. We always love having company, but I enjoy having my sister and her family so much. She has 3 kid, my niece Mackenzie and my 2 twin nephews Maximus and Matthias. Kolton LOVES playing with his cousins! We took advantage of the weather and mostly played outside. It was also the opening day of college football, so Adam grilled and we watched more football and played outside. And of course we did the mandatory Bert's Diner milkshake run! The house is pretty loud when all of the kids get together, but they all play SO well together, and I LOVE it. I wish they could have stayed longer, but they'll be back for our traditional Thanksgiving dinner. :)



While they were here I snapped some pictures for them. They haven't had professional pictures taken since before the boys were born, and I wanted to take some for them. I'm sure you can imagine with having 3 kids, a full time job, my sister just finished up school -it'd be a little hard finding time. Plus, my sister pointed out, everytime they had it planned, someone would fall and get a bruise, black eye, scratch or something and then they wouldn't be able to have them taken.. so I did it! I'm in no way professional, but I've had several of the pictures I have taken printed, and I think their pictures turned out great. Here's a few..





We had a great weekend with my family, and I can NOT wait until they come back until Thanksgiving. Emma will probably be right in the mix of chaos with them then!

No comments: