Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Boots

Kolton's current favorite thing besides balls and balloons (his favorite movie is Up) is shoes. This boy LOVES shoes. It's borderline an obsession. So when I found these Toy Story Rainboots on sale I just had to pick them up. I knew he'd love them, but I didn't think they'd be plastered to his feet constantly.


Kolton was pretty persistent about what he wanted to wear to bed last night. We were okay with the fact that the top and bottoms don't match, but really, he had to have the boots. We knew were weren't going to be able to get them off his feet for bedtime so we went ahead and laid him down with them on. I thought "Oh, he'll slip them off when he realizes how difficult it is to sleep with shoes on." WRONG! When I went to check on him I found this -


I tried to slip them off his feet but he immediately woke up and said "Shoes!" You have to pick your battles right? So he slept with his boots on last night. Haha!

1 comment:

Robert and Michelle said...

Guess who wanted to go to bed in his yellow rain boots?