Saturday, December 5, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

One word: snowww!!!



The whole time we lived in Georgia every winter we'd talk about how much we missed snow. When we moved back up north last year and experience snow again, we were over it really quick. Snow isn't my favorite thing in the world, but it sure does make those December days cozy and worth staying in the house. I think when we don't have anything stopping us from doing crazy running around on the weekends we miss great opportunities of just staying home and hanging out as a family. Today it snowed (as you can see) and both the kids are sick, so we decided to just stay home this weekend. This is probably the most enjoyable weekend we've had just the 4 of us in forever. We stayed in our PJs, put up more Christmas decorations, did some crafts with Kolton, and was just plain lazy. I love it! I love my family, I love my cozy house, and I love being lazy. It was the perfect day!


The paper snowflakes we made!

No comments: