Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Happy One Month Birthday Sweet Baby Girl!!

CORR: Okay, I'm having a little debate with my husband. Dec 1st was 4 weeks since Emma was born. 4 weeks equal a month. However, she was born Nov 3rd. So there for Dec 3rd would be a month birthday, right? So ignore the date on this post. I think I messed up. Oops.


It's been one month since our sweet baby girl has made her appearance. She's ridiculously precious and we're so thankful for her. In the words of Adam "she's already a heartbreaker". She actually gave me a huge grin today (which I *know* was NOT because of gas) and I'm hoping that's a sign that I make her as happy as she makes me. I totally adore my sweet Emma Paisley. Happy birthday sweet baby girl!! Mommy and Daddy love you!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the onesie! Which awesome "aunt" sent her that? lol