Friday, November 19, 2010

Sweet Emma Paisley turns ONE!!

Can you believe it? I swear it was just yesterday I was bringing that sweet girl home, and now she's one? Where does time go? Where's that pause button?! We love this little girl more than words can say. I remember when we were told we were going to have a little girl, tears just fell down my face. I hope to be her best friend, and I hope she loves me as a mother as much as I love having her as my daughter.

We celebrated Emma's actual birthday by lunch at Red Robin (shocked?) and some cake later. I was debating on whether to wait until her actual birthday for her to eat cake, but I just didn't think it'd feel like her special day without some cake! (It was the first time she's had something sweet. Other than fruits!!)




Here's some pictures of Emma's actual first birthday party.


I tried to throw the sweetest first birthday party a girl could have, Emma is just about the sweetest little girl in the world and she makes me smile everyday. My family is truly my happiness, and I hope that I make them happy. I love this little girl to the moon and back 15 million times.

No comments: