Thursday, January 29, 2009

Happy 3 Month baby boy!

Happy birthday Baby Kolton! Three months ago Daddy and I was in the hospital recovering from a strenuous delivery, but we had the greatest souvenir ever waiting down the hall in the nursery. Every day you amaze me more and more. Just when I think my heart is completely full with happiness and love, you do something that squeezes just a bit more in! You will never understand just how much mommy and daddy totally adore you, but hopefully we can show you!



Today we had a photographer come to the house for Kolton's 3 month pictures. She had some blocks set up for him and he was amazed by them. I realized that Courtney was nice enough to send him some for Christmas. I didn't quite realize how old my little baby boy was because I didn't think he'd be at the stage of enjoying his toys yet. So, I tossed a blanket in the floor and threw those little blocks down with him and he loved them! (if you notice Gracie in the background, she loved them too. She was so determined to sneak off with one.) So here's some pictures for you. Courtney, I figured you'd enjoy these! :)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I did enjoy them. He's getting so big. Give him lots of kisses for me.