Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The 337 Picture Project

So, I noticed lots of people doing 365 picture blogs. I'm a little late, but I'd like to jump on that bandwagon. Mine will just be The 337 Picture Project. I take pictures constantly, and I usually just delete them. I'd really like to get into photography more, so I figured this is an okay step towards learning my camera better. Plus, I'm really horrible about posting stuff on my blog and this will give me a reason to. Here's to me working on my New Year's resolution -starting what I finish.

Oh, and one rule. You have to promise not to laugh at my HORRIBLE picture taking/editing skills. I'm just having fun. :)

Day One: My husband's combat boots and my rain boots.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute rain boots! I think you take great pictures. Good luck on your goal!

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

I like your boots too! They're SO cute! Love them! Love the idea for the picture challenge too! Maybe I'll do it too! I might just be a copy-cat!