Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Time sure does fly..

I can't believe my baby boy is already a month. Time has seriously flown by. I think about when we first brought him home, and how far he has come. He was barely over 5lbs and now he has chubby cheeks and a round little face. He's developed such a personality, and to see him grin makes my day. I seriously never knew I'd love being a mommy so much. Although I'm learning as I go, it's such an exciting journey and I'm loving every minute of it. Even the dirty, foul, stinky, stinky diapers. (Did I just say that?) My husband and I have had 4 great years of marriage. When it was just us it wasn't anything to pack up and go out of town for the weekend, run to the store at midnight just to look around, or spend tons of bucks on purses, computers, or other meaningless items. Although those days were great, I wouldn't change a thing. Having Kolton made our family complete. And yes, running out at a drop of a dime isn't as easy as it use to be, and no I can't remember the last time I slept through the night completely, but my little monster boy is so worth it.

Here's some of Monster's 4 week pictures.





c

2 comments:

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

These pictures are gorgeous!! We need to get Monster and his long lost sister together!! I miss yall!!

TNgirl said...

Those pictures are all really good but I love that first one. He is such a cutie.