Monday, December 15, 2008

Kolton hits the big screen!!

Okay, maybe not the big big screen, but YouTube is a pretty big deal in the baby world!

Last night I had kolton propped up on my lap, I was taking his legs and pushing them around like he was riding a bike and singing to him. So then I started to pretend his legs was a microphone and I said "Today on the Kolton Show we have a special guest! Daaaddy!!" and I took the mic (Kolt's leg) and put over to my husbands mouth so his foot was the main part of the mic my husband would speak in and said "Is there anything you'd like to say daddy?" and right when I had his legs like that Kolt let out THE biggest fart ever. It was the most hilarious thing in the world. My son is the gassiest child in the world, I swear. He is constantly grunting and passing gas (it's so embarrassing when we're out in public) but any other time it's the funniest thing and I'm destined to get his funny farts on video. So in the chase of catching his farts on film (har, har) I was video taping him today. Didn't get any farts, but I did get some cute clips of him cheesing and being a ninja baby!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahh, I miss him. Yes he does fart alot!